Neverne-Bebe.com forum » Foreign Fans » First Impressions

Odgovori na poruku
Autor Poruka

unfaithful babe

ZASLUŽAN ČLAN

Pridružio: 28 Jun 2007

Poslao: Čet Apr 10, 2008 3:16 am

Odgovoriti sa citatom

In the world of music, there are songs that you fall in love with the very first time you hear them. Then, there are songs that you need to hear a few times before you recognize them for what they really are.

What are your First Impressions of Neverne Bebe songs?
What were your thoughts or feelings after the first listening?
Do you remember the first songs you heard?
Have you heard the rest of their songs and have your first impressions changed at all since then?

They say true love lasts forever. Did your initial love and enthusiasm evolve into something more?

Please share your thoughts with us. Smile

Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku

stele

Super Beba

Pridružio: 29 Maj 2007

Poslao: Pon Apr 14, 2008 3:27 am

Odgovoriti sa citatom

well, what can I say...I was very surprised, Enthusiastic when I heard this band..
I fugured out that they sing with emotions, which is the most important thing..
I suggest others to try to undestand the emotion which Milan through his lyrics "involves" us in his honest world..the world full of love,unrequited love..
what do you think about this??
JER TRENUTAK JE TEZI
I STRASNIJI I DUZI
OD VREMENA I VECNOSTI....

Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku Poseti sajt autora MSN Messenger

vavlada

Super Beba

Pridružio: 09 Avg 2006

Poslao: Pon Apr 14, 2008 10:16 am

Odgovoriti sa citatom

First things first ...
My first impression - wow !!!The first songs I heard were Ljubav, Gotovo, Divlje Svinje ... and i was immediately taken in by the music, the strenght of it, the beauty ... I did not ,at first, understand the true meaning of these or any other songs - that took a while. Now that I do (at least a litttle), I can say that my love for this music only grew larger ... After the first true listening, and partial understanding, I was ... I cant explain it actually, I was both happy and sad at the same time, filled with energy and sleepy ... I konw it makes no sense , but that's how it was...
I recomend that everyone and anyone give this music a chance, because they'll not regret it ...

Last but not least - as i already said, my love, enthusiasm, whatever, just grew over time ... Novadays, I can listen to N'Bebe 24 hours a day ...

Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku Poseti sajt autora

unfaithful babe

ZASLUŽAN ČLAN

Poslao: Uto Apr 15, 2008 6:56 am

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Stele, I agree with you completely. The first and most important thing about Neverne Bebe is that pure and overwhelming emotion that spreads through most(if not all)of the songs. It just takes my breath away. I can't honestly say that I remember the first song I heard, but I know that Gotovo, 1000 Godina, Dvoje & Godine Srama were some of the first. I enjoyed the songs at the time, but did not really "fall in love" with them immediately. As the time passed, I revisited these songs and also started to listen to other, more recent Neverne Bebe songs such as Tuzna Pesma because I noticed that the lyrics carried that special emotion in them and I wanted to explore some more. Where did that take me? It took me on a wonderful journey that is still in progress and every day I only appreciate these songs more and more. They have softened up their sound over the years and the last album is quite different than before, but they still have that magic ingredient and send messages of love to anyone who listens. The beauty of album Iza Oblaka is exactly this - pure emotion. Of course, it's not all about the lyrics, even if you don't understand the words, music will convey these same emotions just fine because the songs are written with care and deepest, most sincere human feelings. Today, my love for NB music is growing stronger and stronger every day...I hope this journey never ends.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Sunsnake

Nova Beba

Pridružio: 22 Jun 2009

Poslao: Sre Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Its my pleasure to share some of my first impressions. Actually, a friend of mine from Belgrade introduced me to the music of Neverne Bebe by posting a vid on her profile over at FB and after listenting to it I was like "wow, what that? Thats outstanding!" And it is! It was "Za hiljadu godina" and I was literally blown away by the atmospheric music, singing and even the lyrics, even my serbian is just rudimentary. I checked out even more songs and I already ordered the "Iza Oblaka" CD. Its exactly the way Mirjana said above, even if you dont understand the words, the feeling, the overall emotion will come across tho and thats what its all about. Thats the hightest aim that music can accomplish. Being a professional musician myself, I can only make a bow for the great musicianship and the wonderful arrangements the band created. Music at its best. We pretty much had the same sensation as far as I can see, Mirjana. Thats nice to see.
Have a fantastic and safe day everyone here!
Greetings to all of you,
Achim

Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku Poseti sajt autora MSN Messenger

unfaithful babe

ZASLUŽAN ČLAN

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 7:43 am

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Achim,

Again, thank You for the post! My eyes actually filled with tears for a moment while I was reading it...You described it perfectly, and I am so much more thrilled that You say it as a musician, not only a fan, which means You really understand and feel the music you listen to, on a much higher level than us ordinary people do.

Emotions...that`s what real music is all about. Milan`s lyrics are some of the greatest, as far as I am concerned, so I hope You learn a bit more Serbian and get to the core of those emotions, like we were all meant to... Very Happy
Greetings back!!! Smile

Sunsnake

Nova Beba

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Hvala puno!
Thank you for being so kind and for what you said, my friend! Its really true, I am deeply impressed about the whole band and music and havent been so for a long time. Yes, actually my friend translated the lyrics for me, as I could understand some of it but not everything. Now all makes perfect sense, of course. I like especially the 2nd verse, its just wonderful and also romantic in a way. Milan is a fabulous songwriter/lyricist for sure.
Have a wonderful day all!
Achim

Jovana

Super Beba

Pridružio: 08 Jun 2008

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Sorry for my bad english,but i must to thank You because You listening Neverne bebe ..This band is beautifull,very very good and music is so sweet,and text(i don't have a comment) Wink ..Thank You again,i can't say some word more because i can't explain on english Wink and nice to meet You

Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku MSN Messenger

Boka_NB

Super Beba

Pridružio: 30 Apr 2008

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Achim it's so nice to have you with us here, on this piece of heaven that we call our own.. i'm sure you'll have a great time here exploring and chating with the rest of us..as for now i would just like to give you a warm welcome!
Oh and by the way, your avatar is pretty cool! Wink

Sunsnake

Nova Beba

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Bojana! Im really overwhelmed by the great people I find here. Its just brilliant!
Avatar, yeah ....I still wear that hat once in a while:) So glad you like it:)Smile

Sunsnake

Nova Beba

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Jovana, thank you so much too! Your english is completely fine more important is the warm atmosphere you are all radiating. Im very lucky to meet all you great people here:) Have a nice evening everyone!

Catrin

Administrator

Pridružio: 20 Jul 2006

Poslao: Čet Jun 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Odgovoriti sa citatom

I must say that I am glad to see that you like the music of Neverne bebe, also that you trying to find out and hear more than one song.
I just find one video klip with the translation on english, but maybe you saw this already Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tilsaUZun0g

Sunsnake

Nova Beba

Poslao: Pet Jun 26, 2009 12:34 am

Odgovoriti sa citatom

Thank you, Catrin!! So nice from you! I watched it again, even though I think I saw it already. I even memorized the original lyrics already and sing along!! Hahahaha!

Odgovori na poruku 
Strana 1 od 1

Prikaži poruke iz poslednjih:   
Skoči na:  

Ne možete pisati nove teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete menjati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete brisati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete glasati u ovom forumu

eXTReMe Tracker